We welcome you to our 20th annual International Power Summit where our unique business meeting and conference format allows audiences to discover and connect directly.
IPS is an international event attracting an exclusive line-up of speakers from across the Power Generation, Renewable and Energy sectors, including key decision makers in Procurement, Plant Development, Maintenance, Technical & Engineering, Asset Management, Project Management, and International Business Development.
IPS 2023 enables you to build new partnerships, identify more contacts, exchange ideas and initiatives with companies and individuals who influence change and development for future business.
Join us in September to engage with your peers and gain new insights from key industry leaders examining more opportunities during this time of energy transition. The meticulously researched programme, led by key industry speakers, will help you better understand the current issues shaping the power generation market today.
- Deep diving into energy-as-a-service models for the new energy revolution
- Digitalisation and advanced analytics in power generation – enabling enhanced production and increased revenue
- Tapping into new technologies in Wind, Solar and Hydro Power to minimise carbon emissions from fossil fuelled power generation
- Applying artificial intelligence and machine learning to enable fault prediction and dynamic power plant maintenance
- New trends and best practices for conventional and renewable energy project financing
- The role of Nuclear energy in an environmentally sustainable future
- Latest advancements and future prospect of geothermal energy in Europe
- Uncovering Europe’s green hydrogen potential and opportunities
- Evaluating and implementing the right tools to predict and manage high volumes of renewable energy
- The importance of E-Fuels in creating a climate neutral future in Europe
This complimentary registration form is only for Operator and Power Plant delegates.
Date: 20th -21st September 2023
Location: Milan, Italy
Venue: Radisson Blu Milan – Via Villapizzone, 24, 20156 Milano MI, Italy
Complimentary VIP Pass
Conference Attendance: Early Bird
£950 (exc VAT)