International Power Summit 2022 Event
This registration form is only for Operator and Power Plant delegates. If you wish to visit the event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Event
The International Power Summit presents IPS 2022! We are bringing back the live ” in person” format for audiences to discover, and connect face as it is the most effective platform to communicate on a technical and strategic level.
IPS is an international event attracting an exclusive line-up of senior executives from across the Power Generation and Energy sectors, including key decision makers in Procurement, Plant Development, Maintenance, Technical, Asset Management, Project Management, and International Development.
IPS will enable you to build new partnerships, identify more contacts, exchange ideas and initiatives with a targeted audience of companies and delegates who influence change and development across the Power and Energy sectors.
Join us this September to engage with your peers and gain new insight from key industry leaders examining opportunities and developments in the Power Generation sector during this time of energy transition!
The meticulously researched programme, led by key industry speakers, will help you better understand the current issues shaping the power generation market today. Topics include:
- Deep diving into energy-as-a-service models for the new energy revolution
- Digitalisation and advanced analytics in power generation – enabling enhanced production and increased revenue
- Tapping into new technologies in Wind, Solar and Hydro Power to minimise carbon emissions from fossil fuelled power generation
- Applying artificial intelligence and machine learning to enable fault prediction and dynamic power plant maintenance
- New trends and best practices for conventional and renewable energy project financing
- The role of Nuclear energy in an environmentally sustainable future
- Latest advancements and future prospect of geothermal energy in Europe
- Uncovering Europe’s green hydrogen potential and opportunities
- Evaluating and implementing the right tools to predict and manage high volumes of renewable energy
- The importance of E-Fuels in creating a climate neutral future in Europe
For more information about the agenda and speakers please click HERE
Date: 27th-28th September 2022
Location: Hilton Munich Park, Munich
Discounted rates for Hilton Park Munich will be shared once your registration is approved.
For sponsorship contact Renee Place: Renee.email@example.com