About this event
The legacy application landscape poses several challenges in today’s dynamic and unpredictable business environment. It hampers an enterprise’s resilience and ability to respond to changing market situations.
Modernization of legacy applications is no longer just an ‘option’ for the continuously evolving business landscape. It is ‘paramount’ for every enterprise to achieve faster speed to market, scalability, agility, and lower costs. The key to success in application modernization is strategy. Thus, enterprises need to carefully assess their current state and choose the best approach with aligned technology to accomplish business objectives and reach their full potential with zero business disruptions.
Join us at this roundtable in which you can learn from industry leaders and experts as they share insights on modernizing legacy applications with zero disruption.
What can you expect from the event?
- Learn more about the findings of a research study Infosys conducted with 1500 respondents from NA and Europe and ANZ, to analyze the state of application modernization across industry segments.
- Gain insights from an expert from a leading global consulting firm who will shed light on how enterprises are embracing modernization in today’s day and age
- Witness an engaging panel discussion featuring industry experts which will throw light into the imperatives for Modernization in the post pandemic world
- Leverage this opportunity to network with peers from the industry and learn from their experience while also understanding how Infosys is helping them embrace Zero Disruption Modernization to drive business outcomes
- 5:00pm: Registration and cocktail reception
- 5:45pm: Guest welcome and context setting by the Host
- 5:50pm: Demystifying Infosys Zero Disruption Modernization with Shaji Mathew, Executive Vice President, Infosys
- 6.10pm: Megatrends Fueling App Modernization Speaker, Leading Management Consultant
- 6:30pm: Panel Discussion – State of Application with Gautam Khanna, VP and Global Head – Modernization Practice, Infosys; Jeff Kavanaugh, VP, Infosys Knowledge Institute & others
- 7:15pm: Networking Dinner & Drinks