The Edge Power Room: Harnessing the true power of automation at scale to drive business growth
Scaling enterprise platform journeys.
One of the key challenges that enterprises face in their automation journeys is that it is very IT-driven. This causes poor adoption which is a major roadblock towards successful automation journeys. However, that can change now. According to Gartner, by 2024, endpoint analytics and automation will help shift 30% of the time spent on endpoint support and repair to continuous engineering.
Organizations are increasingly looking at ways to scale their automation journeys to modernize legacy processes and quickly deliver new, digital customer experiences and overall digital transformation.
On March 9th 2022, join us for The Edge Power Room Series where senior executives from Northwestern Mutual, McKinsey and EdgeVerve talk about how enterprises can architect their automation journeys effectively to drive business growth.
- How can automation make a real difference enterprise-wide?
- How to scale your platform journey effectively?
- Low code/no code automation approach
- Best practices implemented by large enterprises
- 11:00 EST: Opening remarks
- 11:05 EST: Keynote: Harnessing the true power of automation at scale to drive business growth – Praveen Kombial, Vice-President, GTM, EdgeVerve.
- 11:20 EST: Panel discussion: How can enterprises scale their automation journeys? Some best practices and more – Praveen Kombial, Vice-President, GTM, EdgeVerve; Christoph Kuntze, Partner, McKinsey & Company; Cliff Johnson, Senior Director Software Engineering, Northwestern Mutual.
- 11:45 EST: Q&A
Date: Wednesday 9th March 2022
Time: 11 am EST
Meet the speakers:
Praveen Kombial, Vice-President, GTM, EdgeVerve
Christoph Kuntze, Partner, McKinsey & Company
Cliff Johnson, Senior Director Software Engineering, Northwestern Mutual